Deliver unified communications including business telephony, multimedia collaboration and employee mobility, all from a single platform.
Designed for companies with up to 1500 employees and 3000 devices, OpenTouch Business Edition powers a wide range of enterprise-grade unified communication services. Its single-server design is ideal for enterprises that want to reduce the cost and effort of managing new servers and don’t want to install additional software with every new application deployment.
- Bring unified communications to desk phones, wireless handsets and software clients
- Provide a fast business response with voice, video and content sharing sessions from inside and outside the enterprise firewall
- Manage a contact center, including call distribution and real-time statistics
- Embedded OmniPCX Enterprise server
- Embedded OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition offers contact center features on desk phones or software client
- Directory search, click to call, VoIP, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, instant document sharing on OpenTouch Conversation software clients
- Centralized fax services
- Centralized management from embedded OmniVista 8770 NMS
- Can be deployed as a pre-installed appliance or as a software-only version running on VMware